This is year 2012 and these are the affairs making headlines:
1) Following the huge success of Sarthak’s blog, google has decided that along with British and American English, they are goin 2 provide the language option for “English (Sarthak)”
2) The sales of computer have rocketed to record 5times higher than previous year as more and more people want to get a slice of Sarthak’s Blog.
3) MNS Leader Raj Thakrey has attacked Cyber Café’s for promoting the blog of a North Indian. Meanwhile, Congress has demanded 50% screen space reservation for backward classes on Sarthak’s blog
4) Following the threats of pigeons shitting on player’s jersey, IPL Commissioner Lalit Modi has decided to relocate IPL 5 in virtual zone on Sarthak’s blog
5) Heavy traffic on Sarthak’s blog contrived google to shut down their server third time in a week. BSP supreme Mayawati has pointed the finger on BJP for this tragedy.
6) Menaka Gandhi has accused Sarthak’s blog for not giving any weight to her son Varun Gandhi’s speech and therby being cruel to animals.
7) Mexican Government has persuaded her citizens not to visit Sarthak’s blog due to threats of Swine Flu
8) 20million parents protested around the world charging sarthak’s blog for poor results of their children. Later on, it was found that all 20million parents also had their accounts on Sarthak’s blog
9) Rumors have been that Sarthak Goyal has refused the Warner Brother’s Offer to convert his blog into a movie.
10) US President Barack Obama has promised for a CHANGE of background colour on Sarthak’s blog
BREAKING NEWS!!! BREAKING NEWS!!!
Sarthak has just made a spelling error in his latetst post. I repeat Sarthak has just made a spelling error in his latest post!!!
For more details on it, we have with us, one of the first persons to comment on Sarthak’s blog, Mr/Ms…..
(Comment now!! This can be your name!!)