Finally, the result of IPL happening in India is out and the so called weakest PM of India is making a comeback. I personally dont like politicians, but loves politics!! (itz more interesting than roadies or splitsvilla!) Now not only India but the whole world is expecting a lot from this ‘unhandicapped’ congress government. And i m no different from the world. So here is my WISHLIST from Manmohan Paaji:-
1) Plz make India a safer place to bring IPL back in India.
2) Rs.25 is the new price of McAloo Tikki (hike of Rs.5!). If u cant bring prices down then atleast provide us some Student Conscessions, especially at food outlets.
3)Plz revive our economy from global meltdown. It has adversely affected my pocket money.
4) Realty sector is in a great need of a bailout package. We surely deserves more of Emporium and Select City Malls
5) Your party congress greatly support reservation. Cant it also happen in politics for youth?
6) Can u be the coach of Indian Cricket Team and teach them how to win Second time in a row?
7) Plz resolve the dispute between Multiplex and Producers at earliest. IPL is ending on 24th!
8) Now since the elections are over, so can u plz forbid playing of Congress’ plariarised version of JAI HO.
9) Why the government waste so much of money on Elections! Better have SMS Polling like in case of reality shows.
10) Last and my most important request: PLZ PROVIDE STUDENTS WITH VETO POWER TO GIVE MARKS TO THEMSELVES IN EXAMS.
NOTE: A copy of this Wishlist has also been sent to Madam Sonia Gandhi.
If u want, you can also add your own wishes! Neither of them is going to be fulfilled!!
bbye! Jai Ho!