Aim: Writing a Blog
Material Required: A topic and few friends to comment on it (I dont have either!)
Theory: blog (a contraction of the term “web log“) is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or video.
Before you begin:
Think about topics of your dis-interest (like studies, career, etc). Continue your thought process, until your mind is totally exhausted. This will help your mind to be in a perfect shape to think abput trash
1) Scan your day-to-day life and your brain to find some base for your blog. Alternatively, google other blogs to copy-paste other’s ideas (only idea!)
2) Once you have got a foundation, get yourself the material for the blog. 2-3 points will do.
3)Switch on your pc, and start drafting your blog. Use MS Word’s word suggestions and Answers.com to employ superior-level words in your blog
4)As you write, delevop more and more points but don’t overdo it (as I normally do)
5)Once you are finished with writing, go through your blog before actually publishing it
7) Once the blog is published, pleed your friends, blackmail them, threat them to get their comments on your blog.
1) Don’t write about matter you don’t fell about.
2) Follow your writing style, even if its not perfect.
3) Even if you are copying the idea, give it your own taste
4) If required, don’t hesitate in using third degree to get your friends’ comments
Another page of junk on World Wide Web!