During my school days I have read about various theories of Evolution. They said living beings develop and loose some characters as per their requirements. If that’s true then the future generation of mankind is going to be so different. I have tried to predict some of the possible minor changes that we may get to see in next generations.
- Extra Fingers: None of the previous generations would have used their fingers so efficiently as we do, be it smsing or chatting. I am sure the future generations would be having atleast 20 fingers to help them type faster.
- Shorter Lifespan: With everything Made in China today, in future even the humans would be imported from there. And as you know, Chinese products don’t last longer.
- Heat Resistant: What better way to prevent global warming than a heat-resistant skin?
- Wings: So that people no longer depend upon Vijay Mallya to ‘get high’. (Obviously, I am not talking about Kingfisher Airlines!)
- Door Breaker: A special body part which can break open any door. Afterall, even God is a fan of CID and Daya :P
- Socially Connected: Every child would be born with an automatic account on Twitter and Facebook. (Imagine, the child tweeting about his health from inside the womb!)
- Customization: Thanks to advancement in genetics, parents would be having full freedom to choose the kind of child they want-its sex, color, looks, figure, hairstyle or anything . (Season Sale- Now get Jolie’s lookalike just @ $99.)
- 360 degree neck: In future people, especially students, would have neck that can revolve around 360 degrees to make cheating during exams simpler.
- Tech geek: New borns would come with bluetooth and USB Port. They would have latest anti-virus, anti-bacterail installed in them. (Think about pressing nose ears eyes, a.k.a. “alt ctrl del”, to restart your brain)
- Smaller brains: So that people value their brains and don’t waste it in writing such stupid blogs!!
It’s useless searching for me. I have already gone into hiding. But you can burst your anger through comments!!